[Glaslyn] Please volunteer to Teach our Kids!

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Wed May 5 08:08:48 PDT 2004

Greetings all, from the Children's Activities Coordinator for Steppes Warlord,

Would you like to do something different at Warlord this year?  Would you like a good reason to escape the heat (or the "r" word) for an hour or two?  Would you like to be  really appreciated for your efforts, and actually--no, really-- have some fun helping our kids?

Please volunteer to help the children (and the teachers!) as they practice the crafts they will be learning at Children's activities.

You don't have to be a parent to help out, but parents are most especially encouraged to support their kids' discovery of the Society by being a "teacher's aide".   We can't offer these services to your children without adult participation, and wouldn't you rather help them learn a craft than listen to them whine about how hot and bored they are at the list field?  Or have security deliver them to you with a warning to keep them out of the creek?

Please email to volunteer at the above address, or call 214-821-1223 between 9am and 9pm.  Thank you for supporting our children in this way!

Baroness Catrin Brynmorgan
Children's Activities Coordinator