[Glaslyn] Fwd: Sanger Demo

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 09:41:55 PDT 2005

Bre'nain / Noble <noble at delafyeld.com> wrote:Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:57:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bre'nain / Noble <noble at delafyeld.com>
To: Steppes <Steppes at Ansteorra.org>, suzipdm at hotmail.com
CC: Kathryn of Ayr <JulieCunningham65 at yahoo.com>,
"HL Francesca Laviana Sansovino" <ylwrose2 at juno.com>
Subject: Sanger Demo

Good Lords and Ladies, another opportunity. The Lady Micola Soranzo has invited us to join her and others in a demo in Sanger along with the Shire of Glaslyn.
The location is at Chisolm Trails Elementary School, about a mile west of I35 on Hwy 455, about 15 minutes north of Denton. (Where last years Artisan of the Flame was held.) he time is from 9:00 a.m. until 12;00 noonish. We join to enhance Sanger School's Dad-n-Kid Play-day. There will be plenty of 'kids' of an age to begin playing with us if we can make an impression. Heavy and light fighters will have a list area to perform; A&S will have an area as well to show off their talents.
SO!!!, let all our fighters and artisans make their Barony proud. In service to the dream, yours, Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic

To sit alone in the lamplight with a book spread out before you and hold intimate converse with men of unseen generations-such is pleasure beyond compare.
-Yoshido Kenko, Japanese Buddhist Priest and Poet (born-1283)