[Glaslyn] Joint practice on Sunday

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Aug 3 11:06:48 PDT 2005

I agree with Centurion Morgan and am looking forward to a wonderful weekend
of fighting. I will be fighting at Lughnasad on Saturday too.

I do recall a conversation where frustrations were expressed at last minute
time/location changes and the need to communicate well in advance and then
to stick to the plan. The unchanging 2pm start time has been less clear in
my mind, and for that, all have my apologies.

Elfsea has for several years held it's practice at 2pm from Labor Day to
Memorial Day and at 5pm from Memorial Day to Labor Day. This schedule has
been published in our newsletter, therefore the 'official' Elfsea practice
will occur at 5pm this Sunday. However, I plan to be there at 2pm for our
combined melee practice too and I hope others can do likewise.

Our Hospitaler is organizing a class at 4pm for running a List and plans
have been suggested for a mini-tourney to follow the class. Prizes will be
given and the day should prove very productive for all. I hope to see you
all there!

In the service of Kingdom & Crown, I remain,
HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea