[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Artisan thanks

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Mon Aug 29 19:52:10 PDT 2005

Having finally gotten enough sleep after the event to think straight......

Thanks so much to all who helped!!

Baroness Ceinwen - who answered the hundreds of questions posed by a novice autocrat, and helped by running the A&S competition.  Also for filling in as a herald at the last second when there were none to be found.

Lord Sebastian - who made a FABULOUS feast that we are still enjoying (lots of leftovers)

Our teachers - Mistress Stella, HL Louis, Lorenzo, Baroness Ceinwen, Lady Capricia, HL Ciard, Diannell, HL Balatair, Lady Micola, Baron Airaklee, and of course Baron Mahdi (that did a great melees course for those who were interested, when no teacher was scheduled).....
I appreciated all the effort you all put into your courses, and your willingness to share your knowledge with others!!

Lady Micola - for coordinating and running the youth tournament.

Thanks also go to the youth who helped in many ways, from fetching and carrying for A&S participants and teachers, to running errands, to helping in the kitchen, and serving feast!  What a great group of youth we have!!

The ladies of the Canton (and Baron Airaklee) deserve thanks for the wonderful sideboard that was provided for lunch.

And last, but not least, a HUGE thanks to all the members of our Canton that helped with setup (even with building alarms going off), and breaking down!!

I couldn't have done it without any of you!!  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
Barbara Santangelo di Vignola