[Glaslyn] Thanks and Farewell

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Tue Jan 4 20:12:10 PST 2005

To The Kind Populace of the Barony of the Steppes

My time in office has come to an end.  There is so much to say to each
and every one of you, but not enough space to do so.  Please know that my
time serving you is a treasure to me.  I owe thanks to all of you for
your assistance, knowledge, and support at some point during my time as
Seneschal.  I could not have done it without you.

I owe a special thanks to each of you who served as officers to the
Barony.  Your continued dedication to the Barony and to the Dream helped
keep me going.

A special thanks also goes out to each of you who volunteered to steward
an event during the past two years.  Your contributions keep the great
name of the Barony of the Steppes at its peak are deeply appreciated.

I have only one more thing to ask of each of you.  Please support those
who serve after me as you have supported me.

In Humble Service to the Dream
HLy Francesca Laviana Sansovino