[Glaslyn] Business Meeting Notes

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Tue Jan 4 20:08:47 PST 2005

Greetings to Good Gentles and Noble of the Barony of the Steppes

Please join me in welcoming new officers who have recently been announced

Oakenwald - Don Robin of Gilwell
Hospitaler - Alina
Interim Chronicler (for 6 months only) - HL Katya

and last, but certainly not least

Seneschal - HL Jon Rolfsson

I ask you please to give each of these folks your support and wisdom.

Officers, please forward your contact info for both the SteppesLetter and
the Steppes Webpage to Huert, respectively.  We cannot grow if those
seeking us out can't get hold of us.

Guild Leaders, I ask the same of you.  Please review what is on the
Steppes webpage and send Ld Hubert updates.  Forward you updates to HL
Katya to include in the SteppesLetter.

Bids for Steppes Warlord were opened.  12th Night is still in need of
volunteers for set-up and tear-down.

In Service,
HL Francesca Laviana Sansovino