[Glaslyn] GS Cookie Thanks!

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Tue Jan 25 10:09:26 PST 2005

Hello all,
Thank you to everyone who put themselves at Britney's mercy and bought yummy Girl Scout cookies.  Your response helped her reach and surpass her goal, and she will now get to spend a whole week at camp learning all about caring for and riding horses.  She is very excited, and wanted to convey her thanks to all of you.   Cookies will be delivered in the week of Feb. 12th; we will be in touch.
If there are any out there who missed their chance to buy from Britney, our troop will be running a cookie booth on February 19th.  Contact me off-list for details if you are interested.

Catrin