[Glaslyn] farewell

Cyril Marcellius cyril_marcellius at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:39:34 PST 2005

Greetings to all of Glaslyn.

This is my last email as seneschal of glaslyn.  I am leaving you in very
capable and loving hands.  before I step down for good I would like to
extend my thanks to everyone.  When I first took this job, I was scared out
of my mind(hoping it returns shortly), but with the support and love of
every member of our canton, it was a piece of cake. Roana is the new
seneschal, and I am sure she will do a wonderful job.  The only problem I
think she will have is getting the Blackstar to have her phone number
instead of Lavina's (lets face it, I tried for two years!)

Thank you for everything,