[Glaslyn] May Populace Meeting - BYOChairs

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu May 19 16:22:46 PDT 2005

It's only a day away.!

May Populace is at the home shared by HL Francesca and Arcus Jaque
the Spink with Ld Andre and Ld Dante.  The date is May 20 and the
address is 1130 N Cottonwood Dr, Richardson, Texas, 75080.  We are
roughly 1/4 mile NE of the intersection of Arapaho Road and Coit
Road (2003 Mapsco 6X).

Take your best route to the intersection of Arapaho Rd and Coit Rd.
Proceed East 1/10 mile and take the first left that turns onto a
street.  This is Cottonwood.  Proceed North just over 2/10 miles,
past Cherokee, Cheyenne and Chippewa.  Ours is the fourth house on
the right, with the black hand rail up the front porch.

There will be a grill available for cooking.  The back yard is large
and well shaded, so I hope the weather is nice enough to hold
Populace outside.  There is no smoking in the house, but there will
be an area outside for the smokers, with sand pots for the ashes.

In Service to the Dream
HL Francesca  & Arcus Jacque the Spink