[Glaslyn] Re: [Steppes] THANK YOU! ! ! !

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 10:13:38 PDT 2005

Francesca and Jacque,

Still wondering where the little gold blankie and the miniature lamb squeaky
toy ended up.  :D  Let us know if you run across it!

On a comic note, someone asked us last night what we were looking for as we
searched the backyard.  We said, "A little squeaky toy," whereas Master Robin
answered, "Isn't that what Jon is holding in his arms?" LoL  :D   (Thanks for
making me giggle, Robin - Gab.)

Thanks,
Gab and Jon

--- ylwrose2 at juno.com wrote:
> To their Excellencies Mahdi & Valeria & the Populace of the Fair Barony
> of the Steppes and Her Cantons
>
> Thank you for allowing me and Jacque to host this month's Populace
> Meeting.  It was an honour to be of service to each of you.
>
> At the discretion of their Excellencies, the meeting was held outdoors.
> While it was warm in the beginning, it cooled down nicely and there was
> plenty of room to mingle and eat.  Special thanks go out to Lord Mikael
> Colquin and Honourable Lady Katya for bringing their firepit.  Thanks
> also to Lord Mikael and Honourable Lord Jacque for standing over the
> firepits and cooking for everyone.
>
> I believe everyone contributed to the Pot Luck and there was plenty to go
> around.  There were several newcomers in attendance and they were
> welcomed in Steppes style.  If you were not able to make it, you missed a
> wonderful evening.
>
> There was only one lonely chair left behind, so if the owner will contact
> us, we will make arrangements for it's safe return.
>
> I hope that I may be allowed to host again in the future, and look
> forward to being able to visit with you then.
>
> In Humble Service to the Dream
> Honourable Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.