[Glaslyn] Lindenwood Yule Revel Potluck

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:26:08 PST 2005

Kom hael og sael!

Time is nearing for the Lindenwood Yule Revel! All are invited to attend
this FREE event on Saturday, December 10!

I am the Potluck coordinator. A ham and a yule cake are being provided by
members of the Canton. If you plan to attend this fun party-event and
participate in the potluck feast, please be aware of the following guidelines:

1. Contact me at sunnifa at gmail.com with the dish you plan to bring. This
is to avoid excess duplication. We need desserts, sides, entrees, etc.
Please be sure your recipe will serve at least 8.

2. Foods may be period or non-period. If it is a period dish, please let
me know this.

3. Recipes are not required, but please indicate if the dish contains any
common allergens. Peanuts, legumes, nuts, shellfish... for example.

4. There will be no cooking facilities available. A stove and a microwave
are available to reheat food, but not to cook it. There are ample plugs
for crockpots and similar devices. One refridgerator is available for
limited cool storage.

5. All access to the kitchenette is through me. It is a very small space
and not suited to traffic.

6. Facilities will be provided to rinse feastgear/serving wear for travel
after the feast.

I look forward to seeing all of you!

Lady Sunnifa