[Glaslyn] Web Site

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 05:38:13 PST 2005

Louis,

Wolf is the the Knight's Marshal.  His email addy is
Wolf7777777 at hotmail.com.

Also, we do not have a Rapier Marshal.

And....could you please add Glaslyn Yule Revel to December 10th at the home
of Baron Airaklee & Baroness Ceinwen's home.  Contact Ceinwen at
Ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com for details.

Thanks,
Ceinwen~