[Glaslyn] Rummage Sale for Katrina Support on Saturday

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 1 13:34:39 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I have been on vacation this week and cleaning my closets. In light of the
disaster befalling those in the wake of hurricane Katrina, I have decided
to sell those unwanted items not suitable to direct relief donation and
donate the cash to the Red Cross.

The sale will be at my apartment on Saturday, September 3, from 9am to
5pm. The address is 1902 S. Highway 121, Apt. 804, Lewisville, TX 75067.
Please call or mail for directions if required. Online maps can find this
address.

These items include but are not limited to:

17" flat crt IBM monitor
Antec Sonata computer case with power supply
Various small household appliances
Various craft goods - small wood pieces and beads, mostly
Fabric - SCA appropriate and modern day
Sewing notions - Bias tape, spool holders, etc.
Halloween costume accessories, make-up, and favors, never used.
Clothing inappropriate to immediate relief, work-wear/dressy, sizes Lge/14-16
Yoga equipement kit + DVD, never used

Other assorted bits and pieces.

Items are tagged, but no reasonable offer will be refused. Get something
nice and help victims at the same time!

Sunnifa,
mka Stephanie Eikenberry
214-794-3872