[Glaslyn] Additional Info/Items - Katrina Rummage Sale 9/3

Lady Sunnifa lindenwood_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 1 21:32:23 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I visited my storage unit. Dum dah dum dum.

To add to the list of items I will have for sale:

A wood collapsable medievalish chair, throne-like and uses pegs
Many, many skeins of DMC tapestry wool. It has been protected in plastic
Artificial Christmas tree
Two lamps with pottery bases, one green, one blue, gold shades. Blue one
needs a new cord.

Also, my employer matchs contributions to charitable organizations. All
the funds generated by the rummage sale will be matched up to any limit
my employer imposes. I am unsure of the ratio or limit at this time...
I need to look it up when I print the form. I will know by Saturday.

I get rid of clutter, you get great stuff, and the Red Cross gets the
funds raised plus matching.

Sunnifa