[Glaslyn] Donation thank you's and what next?

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 16:38:04 PDT 2005

Greetings all

Thank you for your donations for the Katrina evacuees.  There were so many items given, that there was only room for me in my car! They were taken over to Rixende and Tomas's house yesterday. The supplies will be transported by them as well as Colete and are now probably on their way to Sarah's in Louisiana as I write this.  Please think of Colete and Sarah in your prayers, and ask for protection physically, mentally and emotionally from any harm while they drive around to hand out supplies. Thank you to all of the above mentioned folks for taking our items to the SCA folks in need.

So what happens next? We wait and see what people will need specifically and then we can talk about what we can do as individuals and/or a barony to help them.  There should be a list soon of what folks need.  As soon as I know more, I will post information.

Thanks again Steppes, Lindenwood and Glaslyn for helping those in need.

Yours in Service
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler