[Glaslyn] OT: Serger For Sale

archmage@verizon.net archmage at verizon.net
Sun Sep 11 16:22:34 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I have a Brother Serger, model 929D, for sale, $75 or best offer. The
machine is in working order and was serviced a year ago. It will do three
and four spool overlock seams and finishes and rolled hems. It uses
regular sewing machine needles and can use spool or cone thread. This
would be a good machine for anyone wanting to learn how to use a serger
before moving to a more expensive and advanced machine.

Must give it up to make room for the new machine I am getting for my
birthday. Please respond off the list with any questions or offers.

Sunnifa