[Glaslyn] Steppes Artisan this weekend

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:21:59 PDT 2006

Greetings All!

I just wanted to encourage everyone to come out to Steppes Artisan this
weekend and really use it as a good opportunity to learn a few new things or
maybe share some knowledge.

Displaying Artisans - please spend time talking to everyone at the event and
not just the judges.  This is your opportunity to really share what you know
and express how excited you are about your arts.

Everyone Else - take some time to look over all the displays and see what it
out there. Ask questions and show your friends what cool things you find.
Don't be afraid to be a part of the event.

Come out and have fun. Enjoy yourselves. Meet someone new and remember the
point of this is to not only teach but also learn.  And by the end of the
day ... maybe our new Artisan of the Steppes will be a friend you just made
earlier that day.

Your Servant to Command,
~philip white