[Glaslyn] Fw: Golden D'or Fabrics 4th of July Sale

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Wed Jul 5 08:47:24 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Golden D'or Fabrics 4th of July Sale

4th of July Sale
July 5th-8th

We have been cleaning out our departments and reorganizing to better serve you, and now our clearance room is completely FULL of fine silks, velvets, spandex, drapery, and special occasion fabrics!

For one week we will be adding a 10% discount to the clearance room to try to move these fabrics, and only for you our special customers we are giving an EXTRA 10% savings.  You will be able to get these fine fabrics for 70% off of the original prices!  You must be on our email list to receive the extra discount so be sure to tell all your friends to sign up!

We will also have a 25% discount on all regular priced items throughout the store.
(Discount does not include remnants, patterns, clearance or special orders)

Come early because all of these fabrics at such low prices are sure to go quick!