[Glaslyn] Word Fame

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Nov 8 12:33:44 PST 2006

Unto To the Populace of the Steppes, Glaslyn, Lindenwood, and Hounds Rest
Do I Send Greetings

As the Acting Head for the Steppes Calligraphy and Illumination Guild, it
gives me great pride to tell you that over the past two months I have
received between 3 and 4 *dozen* painted scrolls.  These lovely pieces
have been done by the busy hands of Lady Osanna de Burgh and by House
Irwyn (headed by Lord John and Hon. Lady Catalina).

There is some beautiful diapering, white-work and vine-work on these.
Please find a moment to thank these wonderful folk who so diligently give
of themselves for the joy of others.

If you don't know what the terms I have used here mean, I invite you to
join us at the monthly meeting of the Calligraphy and Illumination Guild.
 We always learn something, and have great fun learning how to mimic the
period illuminations we have all admired in the history books.  Come and
make some new history with us.

In Service to the Dream
Bns Francesca Laviana Sansovino