[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Steppes] Camp Bed

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 21:24:56 PST 2006

I know some of you are looking for something like this, so I thought I would pass it on.

Craig Shupee' <philipwhite at hotmail.com> wrote:  From: "Craig Shupee'" <philipwhite at hotmail.com>
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org, steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 04:24:35 +0000
Subject: [Steppes] Camp Bed

Greetings,

I have a camp bed that I am not looking to relocate with me. It is a little
larger than King Size and wood - so big and heavy. But Elin and I have been
using it for years for a few local events and wars and we have liked it. For
anyone who is willing to pick it up from my apartment in Euless the next
week or so you can have it for free otherwise I will need to dispose of it.

Email me off list if you want it or have questions at
philipwhite at hotmail.com and it will be pretty much first come first serve.

~Philip