[Glaslyn] News about our upcoming Christmas party. . .

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 19:40:35 PST 2006

Hello Again Good Gentles!

  I am once again writing to invite the populace of Glaslyn to our upcoming Christmas party Saturday, December 9 @ Master Airaklee & Lady Ceinwen's lovely home in Krum beginning at 11 am (mundane time).

  There is a potluck in the works and I would like to know if anyone would like to commit to bringing a family favorite or a passed down tradition, an appetizer or a main dish, a dessert or a bread or beverage, an experiment, or even disposable feast gear and napkins.

  We currently have a few items on the list, but are definately needing more.  Anyone wishing to contribute please reply to me (mysticharlequin at yahoo.com), call me (940-368-9565) or catch me at fighter practice Monday evening.

  Individual feastgear will not be required, but if someone would like to sign up to bring disposable instead of a food item that would be superb.

  I look forward to hearing from all of you soon!

  YIS,
  Joslyn

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."