[Glaslyn] Artisan thanks

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 11:26:49 PDT 2006

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people of Glaslyn who helped to
have another fun, low-key event.  It seems we may become known for that
because everyone here works together.  I especially wanted to thank Joslyn -
whose well-organized self compliments my unorganized self.

Thanks to everyone who came to share the day with us from the surrounding
area.  I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Lady Micola Soranzo.