[Glaslyn] Artisan thanks

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 17:25:57 PDT 2006

I will be collecting reciepts on Monday night at fighter practice and Wednesday at populas. Thanks Micola and Joclyn. It was a terrific event.

Suzi Moore <suzipdm at hotmail.com> wrote:  I just wanted to say thank you to all the people of Glaslyn who helped to
have another fun, low-key event. It seems we may become known for that
because everyone here works together. I especially wanted to thank Joslyn -
whose well-organized self compliments my unorganized self.

Thanks to everyone who came to share the day with us from the surrounding
area. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Lady Micola Soranzo.