[Glaslyn] Greetings Glaslyn!

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:24:50 PDT 2007

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for putting on such a FANTASTIC event!  I've been in the monkey pile before, and I have to say, it's equally fun to not be in it.  And that's an amazing thing you've done!  You've put together an event that's as much fun to lose as it is to win!  I look forward to standing as  your Defender for the next year.  If you have anything you want my assistance with, you have but to ask.  I hope to make a number of your fighter practices as well.  Looking forward to seeing you all!

In Service to Glaslyn!
Sir Morgan Buchanan