[Glaslyn] Glaslyn's Artisan Event

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:56:48 PDT 2007

Greetings Glaslyners,

Just wanted everyone to know that we had a bid turned-in last night for our Artisan event and it has been accepted.  So.....please mark your calendars now for November 24th (that's the Saturday AFTER Thanksgiving).

Damon was able to find us a FREE site!  Our event steward will be Lady Colleen.  I'm sure she'll be sending messages here to recruit help for the event.

I need someone to please come forward that has attended our previous artisan events to go check out the sight.  It is open during the week during business hours and is located off 35W and Golden Triangle.  Please email me privately, if you can do this.

Also, we will be getting our prize baskets put together early.  Please bring any largess you wish to donate for the prize baskets to our next meeting (Wednesday, Sept. 5).

Thank you all!

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen
Senschal, Glaslyn