[Glaslyn] August Callig & Illum

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sat Aug 18 10:06:18 PDT 2007

Greetings good Gentles and Nobles of the Steppes

This month's gathering of pen and paintbrush artists will be this Tuesday, August 21, at the home of Bns Francesca.  The address, as always, is 13919 Brookgreen Dr, Dallas.

I am awaiting confirmation that our Central Regional Scribe, Lyonette, will be attending as well.  She will be bringing blank scrolls, as we have painted all that we have.  Please come and join us for this visit.

I am honored to have each and every one of you in my home.  There will be light refreshments/chocolates.  Carpooling is strongly encouraged due to limited parking.  If you've not been here before, please contact me via e-mail for parking tips.

In Service,
Francesca