[Glaslyn] T'was the heat (is Re: New shire to be formed)

Cyril Marcellius sheri_cullum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 15 16:05:14 PDT 2007

Then  mayhaps I too am a little to blame. You see Your
Excellency I live in the region of Glaslyn you also
live in. (yes it really is Glaslyn) Had I paid heed
your missives posted on the wall, I would have invited
you to join me on my weekly journeys to Glaslyn
proper. Or perhaps opened my hearth and table anytime
it was in need. So consider this missive an opened
invite.
  Your humbled servant,
    Lord Alexander
        Student to Master Airaklee Wolf