[Glaslyn] T'was the heat (is Re: New shire to be formed)

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 16:40:17 PDT 2007

Thank you also Chiara, M'Lady.... I suppose now and then we must all be brats to be heard... My apologies (for brathoodedness)... Yet... I suspect there is need and cause to attempt the formation of a group to serve those residing north of civilization... and I believe in a short time these folk may be located, contacted and brought into the fold... We shall see.

  I am certain the help and cooperation of others in the extended areas of the Barony of the Steppes will be greatly appreciated.

  best regards
  Baron Wylfred
Chiara Francesca <chiara.francesca at gmail.com> wrote:
  Dearest Baron,

Long ago there was a fine young group in the Sherman area. I helped them
form their online presence. If there are enough of you out there I say go
for it! The more people playing we have the better. :)

Chiara