[Glaslyn] It's almost December Populace time!

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 06:33:06 PST 2007

It is almost time again for our Steppes December populace!  The party will take place on December 14th at 7:00 pm.  I will be hosting it along with Master Robin and Mistress Serena, at their home at 7135 Vinland, Dallas, Texas 75227.  Here is the link for a map to their place
http://tinyurl.com/34bpse

Take your best route to I-30 and Buckner.  Turn south on Buckner.  To avoid construction, pass Samuel Blvd.  Turn west (right) on Clover Haven, the first right after Samuel.  Turn north (right) on Freestone Circle, the first right.  Turn west (left) onto Vinland – the third street after you turn onto Freestone.  Please call me at 214-284-8855 or Serena at 214-388-8156 if you need further directions.

So bring a potluck item or beverages, along with your white elephant gift if you wish to participate in the traditional gift exchange. For those with allergies, please note that they have a cat, and will have a live tree, indoors. Come in garb, or come in casual festive attire or just come as you are.  We would just love to see you there!

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood