[Glaslyn] Announcement

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sat Feb 3 10:56:54 PST 2007

Unto the Populace of the great Barony of the Steppes and her fair Cantons
do Honourable Lord Jaque the Spink and Baroness Francesca Laviana
Sansovino send greetings.

Be it known that we have submitted our application to the Crown for
service as Baron and Baroness of the Steppes.  We sought the counsel of
others and talked together for long hours before coming to this decision.
 We understand the importance and challenges of the position and hope
Their Majesties find us equal to the task.

Please feel free to contact us with questions and or to request a copy of
our application letter.

In Humble Service

Honourable Lord Jaque the Spink
jlspinks at sbcglobal.net   214-335-9452 (C)