[Glaslyn] Announcement of Intent

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 07:53:00 PST 2007

Greetings Dear Friends of the Barony of the Steppes and her Cantons,
outlying areas and others subscribed to these lists.

I write this day to inform you the my Lady wife, Ciannait Campbell and I
have placed ourselves in the hands of Their Majesties for their
consideration to hold Their lands of the Steppes in fief, in the noble
succession of Barons and Baronesses of these lands.

If you would like a copy of our letter of intent or SCA resume, please feel
free to contact me and I'll forward such, and of course if you have any
questions, feel free to ask.

We seek to engender a positive experience for everyone involved in this
process and hope nothing less than the best for all involved, as well as the
best choice possible for the Barony.

Feel free to contact me with any question or concern.

Yours in Service to Ansteorra and the Steppes,

Sir Morgan Buchanan and Lady Ciannait Campbell

972-955-9685