[Glaslyn] [Lindenwood] [Steppes] Radical Idea

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 07:40:45 PST 2007

Tanglewood is south of Ennis, well over 2.5 hours away. It is a site I
actually really like now but did not like way back when it first opened.

As soon as they get better roads to that site and a hall (they have
permanent open pavilions in a U shape now) it will be one we should
definitely should pursue a relationship with the land owner. He is a very
wonderful straight up guy. They land actually has a counsel that meets once
a month just to discuss finances and improvement contracts with other groups
for the land.

This Saturday morning we are going to go visit two more sites. It seems that
when we go to one site they refer us to another site and another. :)

For those interested in going please contact me. We will be meeting at
Damon's home that morning, I do not have a time yet.

See you all at Populace tonight!! :)

Chiara