[Glaslyn] Poll for Steppes Artisan

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:18:21 PST 2007

Greetings to all,
I am sorry to interupt your busy days, but I have a question to put to you.

As many know, I will be putting in a bid to be the event steward for Steppes
Artisan.  I am currently looking for suitable sites that have many
amenities, but won't cost us an arm and a leg for the event .

My question to the Populace is this:

*If I can find a suitable site at a reasonable cost*, *and in the interest
of boosting attendance for Artisan, would people be interested in holding a
Collegium  at Artisan?*

It is my understanding that the Artisans who are competing must put in a
letter of intent, but this could involve others who are not competing and
other classes besides A&S classes.

My ideas so far for classes are such subjects as ( obviously I have not
included any A&S...I welcome ideas for those as well): SCA101 for our
Newcomer's, Beginninger's costuming, Basic and Advanced Heraldry, Children's
Heraldry,SCA History, Beginning Country Dancing.

Again these are just some ideas I am throwing out. I would appreciate
suggestions/support  as to whether this would be of interest,
*before*submitting a bid and committing to a site.
YIS,

Rebbe (Lady) Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi