[Glaslyn] It's time! It's time again! for C&I

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Feb 19 19:41:42 PST 2007

On Tuesday, February 20 at 7:30 in the evening.

Yes, it’s time again for Calligraphy and Illumination.  And again, at
Francesca’s, 13919 Brookgreen Drive, Dallas, Texas, 75240.  Please join
us for chocolate, soda, coffee, and camaraderie.  There WILL be a banner
in front, but parking in the back is highly recommended.

 NEW THIS MONTH: the security gates in the alley are now operational.  I
f  you don’t have my phone number, please e-mail me.  That way you can
call to let me know to let you in.
 I look forward to seeing everyone from last month again this month, plus
any newcomers.

In Service,
Francesca