[Glaslyn] FW: Pennsic

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 24 11:53:37 PDT 2007

Greetings all,

I'm planning on attending Pennsic and was hoping to at least travel with a
group of people.  I didn't pre-register since I wasn't sure I'd be home
during those weeks or when I'd have to restart work, but if possible, I'd
love to find some people to camp with.  Are any of you going or know someone
who is that I might be able to coordinate with?  I am able to attend the two
full weeks and can theoretically leave for PA any time, any day and can stay
'til the end or leave early.  I do start work on the following Monday, but
could go in late or even take the day off.

Thanks for any help,

Michelle

PS - Our ev1.net address still works for incoming messages, but we are
officially with peoplepc.com now.  ;-)