[Glaslyn] The Steppes Guard

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:36:54 PDT 2007

The Baroness and I have not received any new applications for the
Guard.

If you intend to be a member of the Steppes Baronial Guard please
let one of us know asap.

We will be putting together the ballot for the Captaincy prior to
the event and I need to know how many to make.

This is the outgoing guard:
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/guards/

If your name is not on this list please contact me asap.

The new roster will be posted after Artisan.

There are names on this list that have already retired this year so
do not worry if you are one of the retiree's, your name will drop
off after Artisan.

Thank you!
Captain Chiara