[Glaslyn] OT: need to borrow a pavillion, please

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Tue May 8 10:39:40 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I'm in charge of procuring a canopy of sorts to decorate as a "runway" cover for our daughter's end-of-year dance.  (ACK!)
I need one of those insta-carport type pavillions, you know, with the PVC(?)  frame and a white plastic top?  Not too big, longer than it is wide.  It will be used the evening of May 19.  I know that's close to Warlord, and I promise to return it promptly in good repair.
If you can visualize what I'm talking about, and have something even better I can borrow, I'd be delighted to hear from you.   I have a budget of $0.00.  Thanks in advance,

Baroness Catrin
PTA slave (doin' the school's-almost-over boogie)