[Glaslyn] Other OT stuff-family news

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Tue May 8 10:52:27 PDT 2007

Hi again,

Some of you who know us will no doubt remember our fabulous dog, PD, who greeted royalty with a bow and friends with a  handshake and the presentation of a furry rump in need of a scratch....(those of you who really know him know that he really isn't a dog, of course)
I thought you might like to know that PD has osteosarcoma, or bone cancer.  His right hind leg has been amputated in an attempt to prolong his life in comfort and quality.  We have chosen not to pursue radiation and chemotherapy, as they do not provide a better prognosis.
He is one week post-op today, doing remarkably well.  He jumped up and ran through two dog doors to chase a cat this morning, so he is definitely feeling like himself right now.
His time with us will not be very long, but he is not ready to go yet, nor are we ready to release him.  We'll let you know when that time comes.   If you feel the least bit so inclined, please come by for a visit.  We would all love to see you.

Regards,
Catrin