[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 13:19:33 PDT 2008

Genie Barrett <ladymaggie at justinanimator.com> wrote:  Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:33:58 -0500
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>,
bards at lists.ansteorra.org
From: Genie Barrett <ladymaggie at justinanimator.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame

Unto all bards, scalds, and jongleurs do I, Maggie MacPherson send greetings.

For the last year I have had the honor of Defending the Bardic Flame
of Glaslyn. I challenge each one of you to come and compete for that title.

The competition is simple, bring your three best pieces.

Eagerly looking forward to your attendance,
Maggie MacPherson
Glaslyn's Bardic Defender