[Glaslyn] Note from the Seneschal

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:46:41 PST 2008

Greetings Glaslyners,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we had our last populace of the 2008 year last night.  Our next meeting will be January 7, 2009.  A big thanks to Master Wolf for the ice cream.  :)

If anyone is interested in teaching a class during one of our populace meetings, please let me know.

Fighter practices are suspended until our Knights' Marshal announces that they will be resumed.

I also want to announce that there are three Glaslyn offices open for bids.  If you have interest, please contact the person who is currently holding that office. I have provided their email address so you can contact them.

Seneschal - Baroness Ceinwen, email: Ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Treasurer - Lady Colleen, email: ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Knights' Marshall - Master Wolf, email: Wolf7777777 at hotmail.com

Everyone, please have a safe and wonderful Christmas holiday and I'll see you all next year.

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Seneschal, Glaslyn