[Glaslyn] 30th Year Celebration July 2009

Julie Cunningham cunningham.julie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:15:34 PST 2008

Good morning everyone

We, the good people of the Steppes and it's Cantons, have been asked if we
would help with our Kingdom's 30th year celebration by taking care of the
hall. This means decorating and coordination of the hall. The event will be
in July 2009 and will more than likely be held at the Canton site.

Please reply to me, either privately or on this list, if this is something
we will do.  There will be a meeting this weekend at Red tape, so a quick
reply will be appreciated.

I will be ready to roll up my sleeves and work along side you.

My thanks
Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood