[Glaslyn] [Steppes] 30th Year Celebration July 2009

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Jan 14 09:09:04 PST 2008

Are they providing any kind of budget?  If we are looking at making any new decorations it would be nice to know. Also if a truck/trailer is needed to be rented to get things out there (for large itesms such as the stage, etc if needed) then will that be oaid for or will Steppes have to foot the bill?