[Glaslyn] New Heirs and Crown Tourney

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 10:33:22 PDT 2008

Good morning

With a happy heart I echo the news that Count Gunthar and Lady Elizabeth Seale have become the new heirs. Congratulations and Vivat, Your Highnesses!

For those of you did not go it was a hot day - much like the day of Warlord this year.  Emotions high - spirits higher.  I was proud to see so many noble and great warriors there from the Steppes and Glaslyn, as well as our good neighbors Elfsea. All are to be commended for their endurance through the heat of the day.

May the reign of Their Highnesses be full of joy and merriment.

With great affection, I remain
Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
Lady Glaslyn and Lindenwood