[Glaslyn] Fw: [Steppes] Loo-Loo Luau - August 2

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 06:32:48 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>
To: central at lists.ansteorra.org; Barony of Steppes - SCA Inc. <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 8:32:10 AM
Subject: [Steppes] Loo-Loo Luau - August 2

Good day all!!
Just wanted to get the word out about our Loo-Loo Luau coming up this Saturday.  Come and enjoy the festivities! I am forwarding information that Fiona has sent out before to the Steppes list. Directions can be found on the Steppes website or by following this link http://steppes.ansteorra.org/node/479
Dress is modern. Bring a dish and meat to cook, some games, your swimsuit and come have some fun!
Please RSVP to Fiona via email at danab-steppes at tx.rr.com or calling her at 469-222-9236 as soon as possible, so she knows how many to plan for.
See you there!
Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes