[Glaslyn] A Call for Largesse

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 10:58:14 PDT 2008

Dearest Friends and Family:
First of all, we would like to thank all of you for your congratulations and offers of support as we take on these new roles over the next nine months.  We feel very loved and it means a great deal to both of us
However, we need your assistance as we hurriedly prepare to travel to Pennsic this weekend.  The heirs are in desperate need of largesse, both to take with us and to have on hand here in our fair lands.  Lady Emma is coordinating a "donor drive" over the next few days on our behalf and can be reached at reese_esther at yahoo.com or (972) 535-8485.  Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame will be an additional collection "point", and she will be attending Glaslyn's fighter practice tonight and the Steppes' heavy/rapier practice Tuesday night.
Any assistance you can provide in this quick project would be greatly appreciated by both of us.  We hope to represent you and our Kingdom well at Pennsic and look forward to seeing all of you at Steppes Artisan in a few weeks.
YIS,
Gunthar and Elizabeth
Prince and Princess, Ansteorra