[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Populace Meeting

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 06:36:23 PDT 2008

Greetings Glaslyners,

Remember to mark your calendars that our populace meeting (Wednesday, May 21) at 7:00-9:00 p.m. will be at:

The Fox & Hound Pub  & Grille
1640 S Stemmons Freeway
Lewisville, TX
972-221-8346

Take the Corporate exit and the restaurant is on the East side of the highway.

We will get free hors d'oeuvres and the use of the pool tables.  Please bring a designated driver if you should decide to consume the alcoholic libations.

I'd like to thank Duncan for offering this to us.  Look forward to seeing everyone one there.

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen
Seneschal, Glaslyn