[Glaslyn] Call for Crash Space for King's College

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:49:19 PDT 2008

Good afternoon!

As you all know, after Warlord, there is going to be this little
event called Kings College, that will be held at WagonMaster RV Park on June
14.  There has been some inquiries about possible crash space.  Would any in
our fair populace like to open their homes to our cousins who are coming
from afar?  If you would like to host someone, please contact me off list
with the following information:

Name
Contact Information
How far are you from site?
Do you allow smokers?
Do you have pets?
Is your house child friendly?
How many people could you host?

Thank you!

Lady Regan Caimbeul
Site Coordinator, King's College
--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...