[Glaslyn] One more Warlord Thank you note

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 12:12:31 PDT 2008

How could I have forgotten to say thank you to our local MOC, Klara?  She worked all weekend with the children making story sticks and play acting court so they understood what was going on.  She had the children preform a song for Her Majesty right before the final round of Steppes Warlord that was absolutely precious. My thanks to you Klara and your staff.

My thanks also to Merewen who made a fantastic nobles luncheon Saturday. Thank you so much for such a great spread!

Thanks also to Lady Anne the Spinster for making a lovely knitted arming cap for the Warlord prize basket.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes