[Glaslyn] Other Warlord Thank Yous

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 18:51:21 PDT 2008

My thanks to the Steppes Calligraphers and Illuminators Guild for providing the magnificent scrolls and invitations for Steppes Warlord.  To Lady Annwn - your designs were lovely and impressive.  Thanks also to HE Francesca, Lady Galen, Lady Viviana, Mistress Genevieve, Don Duncan, Lady Nuala and Lady Sususana for your contributions in painting and illuminating these amazing works.
I also wish to thank HE Francesca for sitting with me to watch the tourneys on Saturday. Thank you Honorable Lord Alasdair for making the event website.
Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes