[Glaslyn] Opps! did I screw up or what?

Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle bonz6x at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 15:30:06 PDT 2008

I did a reply... but I think only Sluggy got it... so I am trying again (computer challenged as I am)

OK...

Ol' Baron Willie here...

Glaslyners, fighters, waterbearers, seamstresses, minstrels, dancers, bards and whoever... all y'all... LEND ME YOUR EARS for 5 minutes...
Please click the link and go play the new song from my Alternate Energy (the band) Band... ( I am a Pro Musician in Mundania, if ya did not already know that)

This song was posted on the Sound Click Charts Saturday and as of this morning (monday) it hit number 19 NATIONWIDE in the PROgessive Rock genre... number 120 overall in General Rock...

Now,  MY DREAM is to have a number ONE song... YOU can help make that happen. All ya gotta do is click the link and play the song...
5 minutes of listening pleasure for you... in exchange for ONE click to help me... your old buddy Baron f'n Wylfred, stuck out here in the Boonies
The markets may suck, gas is 4 bux, life is hard... but the music goes on regardless! Let's RAWK troops!

Link:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6887916

Join me at Yuwie!
http://r.yuwie.com/johnnymutt/